Landmark Buildings, Popular Attractions
Welcome to Mexico!
Mexico is a country of many faces. The country offers a unique blend of typography. A land of incredible diversity, and extraordinary beauty, its landscapes range from leafy rain forests to barren terrain, from tropical jungles to heavenly warm beaches. Historically, Mexico has witnessed the birth of great cultures and empires which flourished centuries ago. Its descendants embrace over 50 distinct Indian peoples, which kept its own language and maintained vestiges of their traditional lifestyles surviving to the frantic modernisation. Mexico has it all: a fascinating culture and history, colourful and vivid handicrafts, striking and outstanding art, friendly people, and delicious cuisine, which all combined make the country an exceptional tourist destination.
- Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, Sinaloa, Durango ...
- Mexico City ...
- Veracruz, San Luis Potosí, Querétaro, Hidalgo, Mexico State, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Morelos ...
- Jalisco, Guanajuato, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, Michoacán, Zacatecas, Colima ...
- Yucatán, Quintana Roo, Campeche ...
- Guerrero, Oaxaca, Tabasco, Chiapas ...
Send a comment
Copyright, terms and conditions